Recently named one of the Most Beautiful Small Towns to Visit in the U.S., there is never too much that could be said about Asheville. At 2,134 feet above sea level, Asheville, North Carolina is a unique mountain city full of art, history, fine dining, breweries and more. With The Preserve at Wolf Laurel only a short 30 minute drive to the city of Asheville, residents can enjoy all the mountain city has to offer and still get home for the sunset.
- Walk in the shoes of George W. Vanderbilt and explore history at The Biltmore Estate
- Spend a relaxing weekend at The Omni Grove Park Inn and Spa
- Take a ride through the Blue Ridge Parkway and enjoy breathtaking mountain views
- Take advantage of the Asheville Urban Trail, an outdoors history museum along the sidewalks downtown
- Explore Beer City USA (2009) and all the many breweries Asheville has to offer
- Relish in the vibrant restaurant scene… you won’t be disappointed